Monday, December 31, 2007

Where'd your green PJ's go?


On Friday, Craig's boss pinned on Lt. Colonel and he invited all of us to the ceremony. In the middle of the ceremony, Andy started making some noises and acting like he was going to start talking, so I decided to take him to the back of the room in case he got a little loud. Well, I moved just in time, because as soon as we got to the back he started farting, and I mean loud! I think I would have been a little embarassed if we had still been sitting with the crowd when he decided to pass gas considering the Wing Commander's Director of Staff was in front of us. I guess I could have tried to make people think he was the culprit...

Craig was asked to escort the Vice Wing Commander and Col. Bud Day (Congressional Medal of Honor winner from Vietnam), so that's why he is in his Service Dress. In all the years we've been married, that's the first time I've seen him in his blues.

3 comments:

Beverly Henderson said...

Craig looks very handsome!

Liz Whatley said...

That's a good looking family! Very funny story about the farting! ;)

The Thomas Crew said...

Are you sure it wasn't Craig? I was laughing when I saw the title of your post because I realized how funny it is that all three of us know what the blues, the pj's and the waiter uniforms look like on the guys. I love to think about how special it is that we have so much in common!