Once we arrived, Andy was all smiles for his grandparents and he has loved every second of the attention he has received. Andy also met his great-grandmother for the first time and he got so worn out smiling and eating his fingers that he fell asleep in her lap! It was so great to see them together for the hour or so that we spent at her house.
4 comments:
So glad y'all get to spend time with Craig's family. Please tell them hello for us. Merry Christmas to you all! We love you.
I am so happy that the flight went well. I was thinking about you guys. He looks like he is having a blast with his fam in New Jersey!! I hope you guys have a wonderful Christmas:-)
Looks like Andy is having a good time in NJ. I am so happy that the flight went well. I know the Swierzbin's were so glad to see you all. Tell everyone I said hello and Merry Christmas. Love you!
What a WONDERFUL Christmas! Andy stole our hearts...again! He is such a good baby...we enjoyed every minute of the days here in New Jersey and wish we were a bit closer so we could share in his milestones!
Hope that Christmas was just as terrific for all of you!
Post a Comment