Tawnee's family would always come up to work, so I got to know them as well. It was very sweet of them to invite us over to hang out for the afternoon. Andy was in such a good mood and they all just showered him with affection. Debbie, Tawnee's mom, has raised great kids and they all just made Andy and I feel like a part of their family... I truly am blessed to have met so many wonderful people here. It's so great to be able to sit around with good friends and tell stories about your family!
Tawnee, Debbie, and Zoe
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Just playing around
check out his cute sneaker socks
4 comments:
I want some of those!
I love those socks! And I'm really glad you've met such great people like that.
Those socks are precious!!! He is just growing so fast. I can't wait to see you guys again in person:-). It is so good to hear about all the friendships you have made there. Makes me feel good to know you have people around you that you can depend on. Love you!
I am sure you mean as much to this girl as she does to you. I am glad you have each other for sharing and fellowship! Love Andy's socks... loved the Christmas card too - what a beautiful family!
Post a Comment