Thursday, December 6, 2007

Talking and Playing

6 comments:

Laurie R. said...

I just love all his sweet little noises! That makes my day.

Liz Whatley said...

I think he said:

"I love these hanging things. I miss Liz. She is so cool to hang out with. I love these hanging things. Where's Liz?"

The Thomas Crew said...

I think I need to send him a few more toys so you can totally cover the bottom mat of the play gym. There are a few inches that need to be filled! That is so sweet. I'm just so glad that I've FINALLY been able to see Andy so much on the web cam!

Beverly Henderson said...

I love seeing these videos and hearing him talk! Thanks, Jamie!
Love you.

anna said...

Listen to him!!! He is a vocal little fellow:-). He is just too cute!!!

Christy said...

Well, you obviously have a talker on your hands! Thanks for putting up the videos. It makes me feel like I am there - if only for a few seconds. Oh, and his Monkey Butt pants are too cute. Love them!