Oh, that just makes me melt! I can't wait to get my hands on that sweet boy! Love you all.
Awwwwww--that's not fair. I want to get to hold him too! I hate to say this in every single one of my postings, but he is SO cute! Love you.
That made my morning! I laughed out loud when he started laughing!! I love him!! He's so flexible, too. I think he will make a great cheerleader for Clemson! ;)
I can't believe how he is laughing! That was so funny to watch.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Oh, that just makes me melt! I can't wait to get my hands on that sweet boy! Love you all.
Awwwwww--that's not fair. I want to get to hold him too! I hate to say this in every single one of my postings, but he is SO cute! Love you.
That made my morning! I laughed out loud when he started laughing!! I love him!! He's so flexible, too. I think he will make a great cheerleader for Clemson! ;)
I can't believe how he is laughing! That was so funny to watch.
Post a Comment