Saturday, December 8, 2007

Visit with Santa

Here's Andy at the squadron Christmas party for the kids. He did so good sitting in Santa's lap!




6 comments:

Nona Kathy said...

He sure wasn't afraid of Santa! I love seeing all these milestones...give him extra hugs and kisses from New Jersey!

Laurie R. said...

So sweet! He is such a beautiful baby. That's awesome that he wasn't scared of Santa. What a big boy!

The Thomas Crew said...

Oh, Man! I can't believe how much he looks like both of you in that last picture. I'm not sure about that Santa, though. He looks like he should have a beer in his hand instead of the stuffed animal! :) Seriously, though, that's a cute idea for Santa to come in his BDU suit---Mrs. Claus must have put some time into that. Love you.

Beverly Henderson said...

Love the pics....especially the last one! He is a beautiful baby!!

anna said...

I love the hat! Where did you get that? Love you guys!

Liz Whatley said...

Ho! Ho! HO! Merry Christmas Andy!