I wish I could just pick him up and squeeze those precious little cheeks. He is sooooo precious!! You and Craig are truly blessed!Love you all!
LOVE IT!!I loved seeing the Christmas pics, too! Glad ya'll had a great time! Thanks for you sweet message on the 23rd - we were on our way to Florence for the day. Shane's dad is in town for the weekend -- I'll call you soon! Love to you all!
I love that, Jamie! I miss y'all so much.
That is so precious! Can't wait to see y'all. It'll be soon! Yay!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
I wish I could just pick him up and squeeze those precious little cheeks. He is sooooo precious!! You and Craig are truly blessed!
Love you all!
LOVE IT!!
I loved seeing the Christmas pics, too! Glad ya'll had a great time! Thanks for you sweet message on the 23rd - we were on our way to Florence for the day. Shane's dad is in town for the weekend -- I'll call you soon! Love to you all!
I love that, Jamie! I miss y'all so much.
That is so precious! Can't wait to see y'all. It'll be soon! Yay!
Post a Comment