Sunday, December 2, 2007

I scream for ice cream

Nothing says Christmas more than "It's a small world" blaring through the neighborhood! Can you believe that the ice cream man is out in December? Well, it was 75 degrees out, so I'm sure he was able to do a little business!
I just happened to be on the phone with my sister Laurie, who lives in Alaska, when I heard the music playing, so I held out my phone for her to hear. I'm pretty sure she was a little jealous, considering it was a balmy 17 degrees out for her... I seriously don't think I could survive those cold winters.

I sure do enjoy it when we have nice days because I like taking Andy and Tiger out for walks, but I am ready to get rid of those darn mosquitoes...they can be a little annoying. Thank you to Laurie for sending the stroller net, so now Andy is protected.

No comments: