Thursday, May 21, 2009

Rob, Go Long

So, I just wanted to share a video of my uncle Rob and his few minutes of fame!
This is a clip from the top 5 shots of the week at the BMW Charity Classic, which aired on National TV.

Rob, you did a lot better than most people would have done - it was just a bad throw!!



I got nothin' but love for you Rob and besides you have more air time than I've ever had, so you should be proud of that!

2 comments:

The Thomas Crew said...

That was some awesome defense, Uncle Rob! There's no way the receiver was going to catch that after you batted it down.

Seriously, I'd like to point out the fact that my uncle is such a wonderful role model as a rule-follower, that he sacrificed himself to years of jokes from his family, all in the name of doing the right thing and keeping those feet behind the crowd barrier. Nobody can ever say you broke the rules. Good man, Rob, good man.

Laurie R. said...

That video brings so much joy to my day! Thank you, Rob!
And thanks, Jamie, for posting it so others can share in this joy as well!
:-)