Andy and I went out to explore this vacant lot that had the remnants of a house that had burned down long ago (I promise it was safe.) The leftover house is on the main road that takes you to the base, so when I was passing by a few days ago, I saw someone out there taking a family picture. I thought I would take Andy out there and see what I could get and figured it would also give him something different to look at other than our back yard and the playground.
Oh my goodness, Jamie, you have a serious talent for photography! Those are awesome! The last one of you with Andy is definitely a prize winner. Love y'all.
6 comments:
Wonderful photos, Jamie! Miss you!
Jamie--beautiful photos. Wonderful special effects.
Oh my goodness, Jamie, you have a serious talent for photography! Those are awesome! The last one of you with Andy is definitely a prize winner.
Love y'all.
You are such an artist!
Ditto, ditto, ditto, ditto!!!!
Those are SOOOOOOOO good! Ditto to Mom's ditto.
Post a Comment