Great pictures! Love the videos! I love the picture of them watching the baseball game!
Oh...it has only been 2 days...and I am ready for more of those smiles, hugs, kisses, and laughs! What a great time we had!!
It looks like Andy had a TERRIBLE time with his Noni and Papi!! Ha!Oh my! He looks like he was in absolute HEAVEN. And your in-laws too. You all are blessed!-Andrea
FUN!! I love his laugh!
Prize-winning photos all!!! Beautiful.
Those pictures are all so great!
I love the fact that Andy totally cracks himself up! LOVE those pictures, Jamie.
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Great pictures! Love the videos! I love the picture of them watching the baseball game!
Oh...it has only been 2 days...and I am ready for more of those smiles, hugs, kisses, and laughs! What a great time we had!!
It looks like Andy had a TERRIBLE time with his Noni and Papi!!
Ha!
Oh my! He looks like he was in absolute HEAVEN. And your in-laws too. You all are blessed!
-Andrea
FUN!! I love his laugh!
Prize-winning photos all!!! Beautiful.
Those pictures are all so great!
I love the fact that Andy totally cracks himself up! LOVE those pictures, Jamie.
Post a Comment