And I know it will grow back, but I'm a little upset with how short they cut the front. Andy was not at all happy that he was getting his hair cut and by the time we got around to trimming the front, he was beyond done with us holding him down trying to keep his head still. So, of course as she goes to clip, he shakes his head and then it was too late. She had to even the rest up to that short cut. I was so upset! I know he is still the same cute Andy, I just wish his hair wasn't quite so short. 




4 comments:
He is so precious! ...and there is nothing wrong with his hair! He is tooooo cute! Thanks for pics. Miss you so much.
He is still just too stinkin' cute. And I love his rosy cheeks!
The cut is cute! He does look older, but...
He seemed pretty happy by the time you got to the park! Missing you!!
he looks so adorable! His cheeks get rosey like Seth
Post a Comment