Saturday, May 9, 2009

Relay For Life

Friday night, Andy and I went out to lend our support at the Relay For Life. It was pushing Andy's bed time, so I was only able to help our team out by doing a short walk, but at least we were able to get out there and help a little bit.


As you can see, Andy really enjoyed the band!
Sorry you can't really hear the music very well.

6 comments:

Nona Kathy said...

Too funny for words!

Nanna Beverly said...

Did Craig teach him those moves?
What a wonderful way for me to begin Mother's Day!

The Thomas Crew said...

When do the "So You Think You Can Dance?" show auditions come to Clovis?

So cute, little stinker!

anna said...

I am digging his left lunge dance move!!! Too cute!!!

Liz Whatley said...

Was he smaking his bottom while he was dancing.. that is great! ;)

Laurie R. said...

Get down with your bad self, Andy! Those are sweet moves!