I wonder if Picasso's mother made him wash his artwork off the walls??? Cute!
That's awesome. It looks like he was having fun cleaning, though, so look out!That's a good boy, Andy. Don't worry. Your Aunt Shannon will send you some paper if your mommy won't buy you any.
Love it! You must leave a little of his artwork on the wall, though! Moments to treasure!!!!
Crack that whip, Jamie!Thank God for washable crayons (and markers, and paint!). I don't allow anything else to darken my doorway!-Andrea
Can he come clean my house next!
Hee, hee. What a little stinker! ;)
Beautiful artwork, Andy! And good job cleaning it up, too. :-)
Post a Comment
7 comments:
I wonder if Picasso's mother made him wash his artwork off the walls??? Cute!
That's awesome. It looks like he was having fun cleaning, though, so look out!
That's a good boy, Andy. Don't worry. Your Aunt Shannon will send you some paper if your mommy won't buy you any.
Love it! You must leave a little of his artwork on the wall, though! Moments to treasure!!!!
Crack that whip, Jamie!
Thank God for washable crayons (and markers, and paint!). I don't allow anything else to darken my doorway!
-Andrea
Can he come clean my house next!
Hee, hee. What a little stinker! ;)
Beautiful artwork, Andy! And good job cleaning it up, too. :-)
Post a Comment