Laurie, Evan, Andy, Tiger and I packed up the car and took a trip to the Carolinas. We stopped in SC to see Nanna and family and then drove to NC to visit with Laurie's in-laws, the Registers. Charlie and Kathy got to meet Andy for the first time and they just fell in love with him, so much that they have claimed him as their own grandson. Their new title... Gramma Kathy and Grandaddy Charlie.
On our way back to SC from Durham, we stopped by to see my friend Liz. We wish we could have spent more time with her, but we had to get back on the road, so we just met for a short visit at Starbuck's... traveling with Laurie, we had plenty of stops at Starbuck's.
After we got back to Nanna's house, we spent more time with family and friends before heading home to FL on Wednesday.
It was a fun trip and we enjoyed all the time with family. I'm so glad that Andy and Evan were so good for the drive and of course, you know Laurie and I had a blast being silly in the car. It's just so great that Andy and Evan had the chance to spend all that quality time together! Now, I can't wait for Hannah and Ella to join in on the fun... it won't be long!!!
The kiddos playing around the night before our big trip
Finally out of the car and playing at Nanna's
A visit with Meme & Grandpa on the way to NC

First time in NC
Andy sitting with Taylor (Tay-Tay) while out to lunch.
Geoff, Nick's brother, and his girlfriend Tay-Tay were so helpful with Andy
Andy chillin' out with Grandaddy Charlie


6 comments:
This set of photos & videos make me grin from ear to ear. But that photo of swirl-haired Evan is scary. You should make wallet photos out of that......NOT!
xoxoxox
All of those are awesome! You and Laurie are doing a great job with the pictures and videos. I can't wait to be in a picture like that last one with both of y'all. :)
...oh, and I'll even wear a light blue shirt, too.
FUN!!!
I loved meeting Evan and spending time with Andy! Love you all!
great photos and videos...It was a whirlwind trip, but both Andy and Evan don't seem the orse for wear! How lucky to have Laurie so close again...I know that Shannon will enjoy your family reunion in June!!
I can't wait to see you all agin next week!
You guys did some serious traveling!! I am so glad I got to see you guys while ya'll were in Anderson. Andy and Evan are precious and you and Laurie look awesome! Can't wait till May!!!
Post a Comment