I like your hair too! He is absolutely adorable! I love watching him grow up. We moved to a different car seat too. I think they look like little boys now!
Super cute coiff, James. I can't believe how photogenic Andy is. He looks like he enjoys having his picture made. I also can't believe he's already in his big-boy car seat. He needs to stop that growing up stuff before I get to see him! Love you.
5 comments:
I love getting to see new pics of Andy! oh.....and I love your haircut.
I like your hair too! He is absolutely adorable! I love watching him grow up. We moved to a different car seat too. I think they look like little boys now!
Super cute coiff, James. I can't believe how photogenic Andy is. He looks like he enjoys having his picture made. I also can't believe he's already in his big-boy car seat. He needs to stop that growing up stuff before I get to see him! Love you.
If your new hair cut is named James, I think he's adorable too! And so is Andy!!
xoxox
I love your hair, too!
Andy looks so grown up in that big boy car seat.
Post a Comment