Nona and Papi (Craig's parents) came into town yesterday. We just spent the afternoon playing with Andy, he was having so much fun that he decided not to take a nap!
I just had to share this video of Andy laughing at Tiger... it's so cute. Stay tuned for more pictures from Nona and Papi's trip.
6 comments:
Seth loved this. He could hear Andy laughing and came waddling over and starting smiling and pointing. :)
Jamie: Andy & Tiger are SO CUTE together. You can see Tiger's little tongue reaching out for Andy! And it's so delightful to hear him giggle. It's great that Nona and Papi got to visit.
xoxox
Tiger must have loved licking the leftover applesauce on Andy's face! Chad and I couldn't help but laugh at all the giggles. What great grandparents he has!
Tiger just loves his buddy. That really made me smile to hear Andy giggle. I can't wait to see him!
Too cute! Makes me smile! Have fun with Ron and Kathy and tell them I said hello.
I just love to hear his giggle. It makes my day!
Post a Comment