It was great having Nona and Papi visit. They were so much help and kept Andy entertained the whole time. We didn't get out to do much since Andy got sick with a bad cold, but it was just great being able to spend time together. We were sad to see them leave this morning and I'm going to miss all the extra helpful hands, but it's back to just the two of us.... and now I'm sick, so I guess we will just be nursing our colds together this weekend.
Andy shows off some cleavage as he works on pushing up on all fours!


What, is there something on my face?



8 comments:
I'm so glad they Nona and Papi were there to help you out this week. And I hope you both feel better!
Love you.
Those were great pictures. I hope you feel better soon, Jamie. It stinks to be sick, but I'm so glad Nona and Papi had fun and were such a big help.
Looks like you guys had a great visit! I hate that you guys are sick:-( Olivia just got over a cold herself. Can't wait to see you guys in May!
I can't get over those big, beautiful, blue eyes! You need to have that cleavage picture blown up! What a doll!
I pray that you both feel better.
What great memories! Andy is just so much fun...and Jamie is the doting mom...Andy is blessed to have such wonderful parents...
We miss that giggle already!
Looks like fun! Hope you guys are feeling better!
Looks like fun! Hope you guys are feeling better!
Post a Comment