Since Nona and Papi arrived the other day, Andy has been working on pushing up on all fours. So far, he's mastered rocking back and forth and the backward scoot. I guess it won't be long before he's crawling all over the place!
Yeay! I think it's cool that he wanted to make sure his Da-Da would see the video. He does a great imitation of Superman in there, too, which is no surprise, because he has a SuperMom! :)
4 comments:
Oh, how exciting! Looks like y'all are having such fun! Love you.
Way to go, Andy! That's so awesome. Evan really liked to watch this video, too!
Way cool Andy! And you are so proud of yourself--with good reason. Hugs.
Yeay! I think it's cool that he wanted to make sure his Da-Da would see the video. He does a great imitation of Superman in there, too, which is no surprise, because he has a SuperMom! :)
Post a Comment