Looks like he has perfected the "Blue Steel." Is that a swimming pool for ants?
You both look healthier than you did a week ago..Now that we are gone your weather has really improved. Great pictures...he looks so different in each one!
I think you are the model...so skinny and all!
I can't believe how much he has changed since you were here! What a handsome little man! You look really good, Jamie!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Looks like he has perfected the "Blue Steel." Is that a swimming pool for ants?
You both look healthier than you did a week ago..Now that we are gone your weather has really improved. Great pictures...he looks so different in each one!
I think you are the model...so skinny and all!
I can't believe how much he has changed since you were here! What a handsome little man! You look really good, Jamie!
Post a Comment