Oh, the joy of tools in the Swiz's house. If you've been to our home, you can't miss the jammed packed garage filled with all of Craig's manly toys... half the stuff I wonder if we even need, but I'm sure he will have no problem finding projects so that he can use them all. But, you can never have too many DeWalt, Ridgid, Bosch, or Craftsman toys around, so we often have to visit the Home Depot to see what new equipment he may need for future home improvements. Usually, when we enter the the Home Depot, Craig turns into a little kid and his face lights up, and I'm sure he hears angelic voices singing to him as he enters the tool section. Well, I finally get it....
Yesterday, Andy and I went to Toys R Us to get some big boy toys and there in front of me was an aisle filled with Home Depot products. I couldn't help but get excited. My face lit up with a huge grin and I heard the angelic voices.... "ahhh," real looking tool toys! The days of shopping for myself are long over; it's all about what fun stuff I can get for Andy. How cool to introduce Andy to the world of woodworking, something his Daddy loves! They didn't really have anything Andy's size, but no worries, he will have his own workshop as soon as he's big enough. Who would have thought that I would have gotten so excited about plastic circular saws, jigsaws, drills, little tool belts and safety glasses. I just love having a son!!
So, I ended up buying him his first workhorse... it's a start and I know Daddy would be proud!




So, I ended up buying him his first workhorse... it's a start and I know Daddy would be proud!
7 comments:
Very cute! Just wait until he has his toys out "helping" his daddy do something - boys are great fun :)
What a treat! And he looks as happy as his daddy with the tools around him. And Jamie, you should be a journalist...you have a flair for anecdotal writing!
So cute! I especially love that last picture. What a handsome little man! Miss and love you.
I wish he could come to NC and help me out with some projects! ;) Love you all!
What a big boy! I know Craig is excited to see these pictures! Love you all!
he is looking more and more like a little boy!
You can't beat the gummy grin in that last one. Love you, Andy Man!
Post a Comment