Andy and I went back to visit with Laurie, Nick and Evan this weekend. They moved into their new house last week, so we were anxious to check it out. They have such a beautiful home and it's great that they have a fenced in back yard, so Tiger was able to go too. We had a wonderful time and I love it that Andy and Evan are getting to spend so much time together.
A little cousin conversation...
A little cousin conversation...
7 comments:
Can't wait to see both my precious babies! Love you!
Oh my! Beverly: you are so lucky to have TWO little blue eyed infants! I feel so charmed with one. They are so vewwy vewwy CUTE!!!!!! May I claim Andy?
xoxox
I am SOOOOOOOO jealous! I'd love to have Hannah and Ella chime in on that communication exchange.
Gramma Kathy--we hope that you would claim of us because we certainly claim y'all! :)
What great photos and videos! Andy and Evan are lucky to be so close! Hopefully Hannah and Ella will join them soon!
Can't wait to get there to see Andy's antics myself!!
Those blue eyes are beautiful!!!! It would be fun to see a video of Hannah and Ella with their cousins!!! Can you guys believe that last year there were only two and now there are four? I can imagine that ya'll are going to have one heck of a cousin reunion one day! So many beautiful little ones around:-)
Gramma Kathy...I will be happy to share that sweet baby boy with you! I can't wait to see them together. They are both heartbreakers, don't you think?
I love it! So beautiful! I really liked your blog about the "weigh in" too. Your hilarious! Love you all!
Post a Comment