From now on, when someone asks me what my favorite movie is, I'm going to answer, "The one where Andy is laughing at Tiger!" He looks like such a happy little dude. Love y'all.
Your "little" man is too cute. We especially love his hat. Go Sox! Shane will be at the sim the first week of April; he will be in touch. Take care :-) jsa&c
5 comments:
So stinkin' cute! I love it!!!
From now on, when someone asks me what my favorite movie is, I'm going to answer, "The one where Andy is laughing at Tiger!" He looks like such a happy little dude. Love y'all.
I love his giggle too!
I love that laugh! He is such a handsome boy.
Your "little" man is too cute. We especially love his hat. Go Sox! Shane will be at the sim the first week of April; he will be in touch. Take care :-) jsa&c
Post a Comment