Happy Easter Andy, Jamie and Craig! ;)
Whew! I'm so glad Andy had on a white shirt. If it weren't for that, he would have been totally camo-plaided and you never would have been able to find him on the blanket. :) Cute! Love you.
What fun! Jamie, I love your capri's!! And of course, Andy is the most precious baby boy ever!!
Cute butterball. I can't wait to meet him!xoxox
Happy Easter to you all. He is growing so fast. I can't believe it's been almost 7 months! What a cutie pie.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Happy Easter Andy, Jamie and Craig! ;)
Whew! I'm so glad Andy had on a white shirt. If it weren't for that, he would have been totally camo-plaided and you never would have been able to find him on the blanket. :) Cute! Love you.
What fun! Jamie, I love your capri's!! And of course, Andy is the most precious baby boy ever!!
Cute butterball. I can't wait to meet him!
xoxox
Happy Easter to you all. He is growing so fast. I can't believe it's been almost 7 months! What a cutie pie.
Post a Comment