Jamie--That Andy radiates pure joy, and he is clearly in hopeless love with his mommy. I can't wait to meet him!In deference to Andy's gramma Swierzbin, I've added an "R" to my ID. Such a happy time for all of us!
He looked just like Craig in that video! Andy is such a happy baby and it makes me grin ear-to-ear hearing him laugh. Love you.
His smile and laugh are contagious! He is the happiest baby!! I agree...he is clearly in love with his mommy, and his mommy is clearly in love with him...What a joy to see!
He is adorable. What a great smile!
Oh, I just love my little muffin man!
I agree with both Kathys...he loves his mommy! Jamie, I am so proud of you. You are a wonderful mom. I love you.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Jamie--That Andy radiates pure joy, and he is clearly in hopeless love with his mommy. I can't wait to meet him!
In deference to Andy's gramma Swierzbin, I've added an "R" to my ID. Such a happy time for all of us!
He looked just like Craig in that video! Andy is such a happy baby and it makes me grin ear-to-ear hearing him laugh. Love you.
His smile and laugh are contagious! He is the happiest baby!! I agree...he is clearly in love with his mommy, and his mommy is clearly in love with him...What a joy to see!
He is adorable. What a great smile!
Oh, I just love my little muffin man!
I agree with both Kathys...he loves his mommy! Jamie, I am so proud of you. You are a wonderful mom. I love you.
Post a Comment