Monday, March 17, 2008

It slices, it dices...

It cuts to the bone.

The culprit...The accomplice...

The victim...


So, my mom came into town yesterday and I figured I would cook for her. I was getting dinner started and I guess I didn't do a very good job of cutting the chicken... instead, I cut my thumb, and yes, I felt the knife hit my bone...oops. So, I left mom with Andy and drove myself to the ER. Three hours later, 2 stitches, a tetanus shot, and no dinner, I finally got to sit down and talk with mom. I think we are going to eat out for the rest of her visit!

3 comments:

Laurie R. said...

I'm so glad you're okay. That stinks that you had to deal with that. Thumbs up to the doctor that stitched you up! :)

GaGa said...

Oh! Jamie! So glad you're smiling. Good thing Beverly was there.

Hugs to you all.

Liz Whatley said...

Think how that chicken must feel! ;)