Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Heavy Weight Champion

"Ladies and gentlemen... in this corner, weighing in at 20 lb. 11 0z. we have Andy 'The Steamroller' Swierzbin, ready to take on his opponent. He's really got his game face on today, I don't think he's going to let us down, he really is the crowd favorite."

Ding, Ding, we have a winner!


Andy, worried about the weigh in, does some push-ups the night before his big day!

I can't believe he's 6 months old!!

7 comments:

Laurie R. said...

I absolutely LOVE it!

Marc and Nichole Johnson said...

He is adorable. Marc's words are: "Wow". I love his push ups.

Beverly Henderson said...

So cute! Love that precious smile!

anna said...

That is great!!!! I can't wait to get my hands on him! These 6 months have literally flown by:-)

The Thomas Crew said...

That's hilarious, Jamie. Andy gives you some great material! Miss you and love you.

Anonymous said...

You really are clever Jamie. How fun is that! Chad H

Parkison Family said...

So cute!