Saturday, March 15, 2008

Wearin' o' the green

This morning, we ran in the McGuire's 5K in Pensacola. It was fun putting on our St. Paddy's flare for the race. The kids did great... Brandy was childless so she was nice enough to rotate in to push our strollers during the run, that was a huge help. I think I took a little too much advantage of her pushing Andy! They had a big crowd, which made it quite difficult weaving around people, but we made it work. It really was a good time and it was totally worth waking up really early in the morning to spend this fun time with my wonderful friends and, of course, get my exercise!


Poor thing, just so tired from that long run!



A best friend is like a four leaf clover: hard to find and lucky to have. ~Author Unknown

3 comments:

The Thomas Crew said...

Cute pictures! Good on you, Jamie. I'm so glad Andy was able to get in a good workout in between meals. :) That's an awesome quote about friends. I may have to "borrow" or (borrow) that one. Love you.

Laurie R. said...

Great pictures! Looks like there were a ton of people there. Y'all looked so cute in your green. Way to go!

Liz Whatley said...

I am inspired! Awesome pics!