I can't believe that he will be 4 weeks old tomorrow... the time has just flown by. It's amazing to see how much he changes everyday, he's definitely becoming more alert... I think he'd rather stay awake and take in his surroundings than sleep some days. It won't be long before he will be interacting with us and flashing us some real smiles... I can't wait for that to happen, but I would give anything for him to stay a tiny baby forever. I guess I just have to soak up every second I can with him right now before he grows up.
Oh, by the way, the boys spent some quality time together this past Saturday and of course, they went to check out Lowe's!!



I think he was getting annoyed by the camera flash...
5 comments:
Jamie and Craig---Andy is one of the prettiest baby boys I've ever seen (in a 'dude' kind of way, of course)!
He is GORGEOUS!! Absolutely beautiful. I mean it. He really is.
Love you all!
He just tugs at my heartstrings!
So PRECIOUS!!!
Love you. Mom
He is growing so fast! I miss seeing him and holding him. How I wish we were closer to share in all his "firsts"!
Miss and love you all!
Well, I'll jump on your family's "he's incredibly cute" bandwagon. And you're smart to soak in the smallness and peacefulness now! Before you know it, he'll be begging for his wooden blocks so he can bang them against every hard surface in the house. Not that I know anything about that.
Post a Comment