Thinking about what he wants to do for the day Enjoying a little play time Hungry and tired of the camera Chillin' out after eating and a good dirty diaper!!
Perhaps the tears came when Craig told him the Sox were down 3-1 in the series! Hope he is feeling better and that he begins to nap a bit more for you... Can't believe how he has grown!
5 comments:
What a sweetie pie!! Wish I could hold him and give him hugs and kisses from Nanna!
Thanks for taking the time to put on the pictures, Jamie. I hope Andy is feeling better now. I know it's not fun to have a sick little baby.
If he's sick - I didn't do it. I blame Craig. ;)
Perhaps the tears came when Craig told him the Sox were down 3-1 in the series!
Hope he is feeling better and that he begins to nap a bit more for you...
Can't believe how he has grown!
He's getting so big! I love these pictures. I hope he's feeling all better soon.
He's so stinkin' cute!
Post a Comment