Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Sleepy Superman

Maybe Andy was dreaming about being a superhero...

6 comments:

anna said...

Oh he has grown soo much!!!! I feel like I needed to catch up on you guys:-). I can't wait to get Andy and Olivia together so they can meet!

Liz Whatley said...

SO SWEET!!
I can't wait to see him in person! I LOVE the beach pics, too - and yes - you do look sexy on that tractor! ;)

Nona Kathy said...

I think he was probably dreaming of his 3 grandparents and how they will spoil him!

Beverly Henderson said...

Kathy, I couldn't agree with you more!!

Parkison Family said...

Seth said he could be batman if Andy would be robin! :)

The Thomas Crew said...

Okay, that was so cute. Yeay for blog videos!

Although you know, I don't think that Andy Swierzbin is going to work as his inconspicuous alter ego name. He'll have to work on that one later.