Thursday, October 25, 2007

Talk to me...

Andy's starting to talk a little bit... it's so cute!


I just love playing with Andy in the morning, he is so happy! I can't get over how much he is interacting with us now... it just fills my heart with so much love and joy when he makes those sweet sounds and cute faces!
Please excuse the silly sounds that I am making... Andy seems to like them.
Check out those smiles!

5 comments:

Beverly Henderson said...

OK......I can't stand it. I am making a trip to Florida...even if it is just for a day or two!!!
How precious he is...I can't believe he is already 'talking' and responding to you like that with those big smiles!!

anna said...

He is a hoot!!! And I love the pic of him and Tiger snoozing!!! These videos are just the greatest too. When will I get to meet him?

Laurie R. said...

So precious! Evan loved to watch the videos, too. She was mesmerized!

Liz Whatley said...

Thank you so much for putting these on the blog! I love seeing the videos! He is gettin so big everyday!

The Thomas Crew said...

Jamie, I love the videos and the girls do, too. Thanks for taking the time to put them on. I know it takes a while! Love you.