Craig: Okay, Andy, can you say, "Re-cip-ro-ca-ting Saw?"
I knew it wouldn't be long before Craig introduced him to the mecca of manliness... Home Depot. Like Father like son... when approaching the power tool section, I believe both boys began to drool and probably heard angelic voices welcoming them as they entered into the aisle. Craig began to show Andy around and started him off with the basics... of course, we had to take a picture of Andy holding his first tool. I believe it will be some time before he grows into the hammer, but we found a clamp that was just his size!! I'm sure we will have to go check out Lowe's this weekend!!
2 comments:
He looks like he knew exactly what was going on---like his destiny was being fulfilled right before him. :) That baby clamp is so small. What is it.."A clamp for ants?"
I'm still tryint to figure out what a clamp does, besides keeping chips fresh. ;) Maybe Andy needs to teach me a thing or two! I love reading his updates on the blog!
Post a Comment