My best friend Liz came to visit this past weekend! I was so excited that she was able to come down to meet Andy. We had a great time together and we really appreciated all her help ... I think she changed every single dirty diaper Andy had this weekend!
YAY!! BABY ANDY! Bath time was my favorite time! Andy is so precious! Jamie and Craig are such awesome parents and work great as a team! I was proud to be a part of it all! So much love and patience with this little guy! He is so sweet! Miss you all already! Thanks for everything! Love you!
3 comments:
Liz looks so good! I'm glad y'all had a great visit. Love the pic of the 2 of you! Miss you and love you. Mom
I'm so glad you had a good time. I wish I could come visit right now!
YAY!! BABY ANDY! Bath time was my favorite time! Andy is so precious! Jamie and Craig are such awesome parents and work great as a team! I was proud to be a part of it all! So much love and patience with this little guy! He is so sweet! Miss you all already! Thanks for everything! Love you!
Post a Comment