Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Candy Time!

Andy had his first trick-or-treating experience this past weekend at the kid's Halloween party at our squadron. We had a great time grilling out and spending time with our friends... it was so fun seeing all the children's costumes! Andy slept through most of the evening... missing out on all the fun games, but he did wake up just in time for the trick-or-treating part. I didn't hesitate one bit strolling him around and picking out candy, at least he was up, so I didn't feel guilty for taking the sweets away from the other kids. I definitely enjoyed Andy's treats!!

Here is Andy with his buddy Jack... I can't wait for Andy to get a little bigger so they can play together.

I just had to share this cute picture... his "jack"-o-lantern costume is so stinkin' cute!!


I love this outfit that Shannon and Laurie sent to Andy... everyone got a kick out of his BOO butt!!

5 comments:

Beverly Henderson said...

Thanks for posting more pics! Y'all look so good and Andy is so precious! I miss you.

The Thomas Crew said...

I LOVE the BOO-butt! I wish I could hold him, Jamie. I love my nephew so much!

Marc and Nichole Johnson said...

I love his halloween outfit. He's gorgeous! I can't wait to meet him and see James and Andy play.

Laurie R. said...

I love these pictures! Andy is so precious. And Jamie, you look fabulous! (So do you, Craig!)

anna said...

I think the Boo Butt is too cute!!! And as it has already been mentioned, You do look great!!!! I need to talk to you more about the meanings of the different cries too. I'll call later:-)