Friday, March 5, 2010

Fun with Nona & Papi

Andy had a blast with Nona and Papi this past week. We were so glad that they came out to visit and very thankful for ALL their help!




Where's Nona?
There she is!

Enjoying some of Andy's toys!

More hide-and-seek

Celebrating Nona's birthday

Andy wasn't really up for pictures, so this is the best we could do.

5 comments:

Craig and Jamie said...

Great pics! Wish I could have been there...

Nona Kathy said...

What a wonderful week! So many memories... and I am glad that we could help out even a little bit! Miss you all.. Craig, you were there in heart and spirit!

Nanna Beverly said...

I know you all had a great time! I just can't believe how that little man is growing!! Gotta see him!!!

Liz Whatley said...

Looks like fun! Love ya!

The Thomas Crew said...

Those are SO good! LOVE the hide and seek pictures. Those are classics. :)