Oh I am counting the days til I can just give that little man hugs!! Love the "Thanks, Mom"......too cute!
Hopefully the transition from throwing out the weeds to taking out the trash will be an easy one in a few years.
Love the weed video and the "Thanks, Mom!" comment!He is so funny. And is getting SO grown up!
He'll be good at taking the dirty diapers from baby swierzbin #2 to the trash. Love ya!
Oh Jamie..how precious! How we miss you all!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Oh I am counting the days til I can just give that little man hugs!! Love the "Thanks, Mom"......too cute!
Hopefully the transition from throwing out the weeds to taking out the trash will be an easy one in a few years.
Love the weed video and the "Thanks, Mom!" comment!
He is so funny. And is getting SO grown up!
He'll be good at taking the dirty diapers from baby swierzbin #2 to the trash. Love ya!
Oh Jamie..how precious! How we miss you all!
Post a Comment