Sunday, March 14, 2010

Enjoying The Day

We soaked up as much of this gorgeous day as we could. I think we were outside all day long, it was wonderful!

Really excited about seeing a plane in the sky!

Definitely testing me after I told him to stay away from the water! Wonder who he gets that from?



Andy loves the ducks and we had to go back and feed them about 3 different times. Good thing our zoo isn't that big, so it wasn't too far for us to walk back over to the bridge.

Then, we headed to the park next to the zoo to play some soccer and run around.
He's pretty darn good, and coordinated, with kicking around the ball.






Kind of a blurry and bright picture, but I just love his big smile, so I wanted to share.

4 comments:

Laurie R. said...

Fantastic pictures, Jamie! Looks like a beautiful day. And I'm sure Andy had a great time. He's such a sweetie!

Nanna Beverly said...

WOW!! What awesome pics! I love the poses in a couple of them!

Liz Whatley said...

those pics are so good! You are getting great with the camera! Andy is so grown up - love his swinging video, too! ;)

The Thomas Crew said...

Jamie, those are SO good!!! You are going to have to give me pointers on taking pictures. :)

I love the giraffe picture because you can see the size difference with Andy! You really do know how to capture his personality with the camera.