Somehow, I went from just being on the committee to putting together the whole darn kids Easter party...it was a success and I'm very glad it's done! We all had a blast and I honestly think that it was the best party we've ever had for the kids!
And, Andy sure did prove me wrong. I assumed that he really wouldn't get all into the egg hunt...maybe pick up a few and then just run around, but he was serious about his job and almost filled up his basket. He was actually a little competitive! I'm so excited that he's getting to the age to be able to participate and understand these kind of activities...it's just so fun to watch him!


4 comments:
Nice moves, buddy! Did your Uncle Nick teach you to dance?
I think he learned those moves from his daddy! What fun! Looks like a total success Jamie... but that does not surprise me one bit.
Love his dancing! Know you did awesome Jamie!
Great job, as usual, Jamie! I love that video of Andy. So stinkin' cute!
Post a Comment