Sunday, February 28, 2010

ROCK STAR

While we were out shopping around the other day, Nona and Papi got Andy a ukulele to play, or guitar as Andy calls it. He loves playing his new instrument and usually makes everyone, well Nona and Papi, grab other things to play and join in for a marching parade around the house. Last night, we turned the tv on a music channel so Andy could jam out for us. He is not much of a solo artist, he ended up making Papi play some instruments in the background.

I think we might have a little Rock Star on our hands!

Andy Guitar from Jamie Swierzbin on Vimeo.

6 comments:

anna said...

That is too funny!!! I especially like when he lays on the floor:-)

Liz Whatley said...

I kept waiting on him to slam it and then do a split. Go Andy Go! ;)

The Thomas Crew said...

Rock on, Andy! So cute!!

Fuzzin said...

Rock on Andy!! And what an appropriate shirt! Only perhaps he should be playing the drums like Animal from the Muppets. "Yea,yea,yea,yeaaaa!!! Go bye-bye!"

Laurie R. said...

You've got some sweet "guitar" skills Andy Man! And Papi is rocking the percussions in the background. That was awesome!

katiew said...

I loved watching his little hands so precious.