Sunday, March 7, 2010

A Spring In His Step!

ALL BOY! This guy jumps off everything!







I think I'll just play with the stick in the sand...
well, maybe I will play a little with the sand...
or how about I dive into the sand!





6 comments:

Nona Kathy said...

I see he is feeling much better... and the weather has improved now that we are back in Jersey! Miss this activity!!!

Liz Whatley said...

Now try to get him to do a toe touch and pike. ;)

Nanna Beverly said...

Awesome pics, Jamie! Can't wait to play with him at the park!!

The Thomas Crew said...

...at least he didn't eat the sand!

Such a cute little stinker. Glad he is feeling better. Great pictures, James. Miss y'all!

katiew said...

He is so cute, all little boy it looks like.

Laurie R. said...

Awesome action shots, Jamie! Looks like Andy Man was having a blast!