Monday, February 22, 2010

Too Cute!

No, it's not a picture of me...
it's snack sized bananas I found at the grocery store. I got so excited when I saw them, they are tiny and cute! Clovis is probably just far behind on all the cool stuff and you've known about these bananas for a while, but I'm glad that we finally have them.
The normal size bananas usually fill up the whole bowl.
Sorry to post about bananas, but I'm really excited about these things!!

4 comments:

Liz Whatley said...

You are so funny! I hate everything bananas... taste, smell... but, I am so happy that you are happy to have small bananas. I could go somewhere with this - but, I won't.

Nanna Beverly said...

Love the beautiful Southern Living at Home bowl! Cute bananas, too! You are TOO funny! Love you!

Stephanie said...

I love it. You just made me feel normal :)

The Thomas Crew said...

We don't have those!! Perfect lunch box size.

And, Jamie, I think we're all generally happy people because we DO get excited about the little things!