Saturday, February 6, 2010

Busy Inside

Last week, after Andy got sick, we had doctors orders to stay put for about a week to make sure he was all better. We actually had a great time and it never really bothered us that we didn't leave the house for days...plus it was a big help having friends bring us dinner and a few groceries.
Here are just a few pictures of one of our days inside.

Playing a little hoops in the playroom.

I guess he got to a point when he was tired of his toys and decided to play with random stuff around the house, like the mats under our rugs.

I did discover that he's either obsessed with good dental hygiene or he's just a tooth brush thief. Here are all the brushes that I found that he had gathered from the bathrooms. Yes, behind the candle that is a tooth brush holder and floss.
I guess he just likes to brush his teeth...that's a good thing!

I did finally get around to cutting his hair. This time I just had to go a little shorter, cause it grows so darn fast.
Love the fish lips face!

4 comments:

Nanna Beverly said...

Too funny!!

The Thomas Crew said...

Oh, Jamie, he is SO cute. Great job on the haircut. Love the face, Andy Man!

Love you, too!

Liz Whatley said...

Granddaddy is looking on with pride at those clean teeth! Love the haircut!

Laurie R. said...

I love his interest in dental hygiene. That's so cute! Tell him his Pop would be proud!
By the way, that last picture is so funny!