Shannon, Bryan and the girls were so great to make the long drive to come visit for the holiday. We had a great Thanksgiving together and really enjoyed having them here for the weekend.
Andy was very happy to see his cousins again and Tiger!
Even though it was such a short visit, it's still so wonderful having family around. You learn not to take that time for granted, because you never know when we will get another chance to be together. Thanks y'all for making the long trip!I'm very lucky to have such amazing sisters!
Bouncy time on the blow up mattress





Snuggling up with his buddy, Ella!
Had to show off the yummy, homemade pear pie! Yes, even homemade pie crust.An afternoon at the park.











5 comments:
I am so glad you guys were together for the holiday!!! And that pie looks amazing!!!
The pie WAS great, Sis. And you even know I used to hate pears! :)
I'm so thankful to have had you take pictures of our time together. What an awesome time we had! And yes, Laurie we did miss you! Love all of you!
I miss you all! Fantastic pictures!!
Those were awesome pics! You are so good with that camera! Love ya!
Oh, those pictures are all so good! They made me a little teary, though, because I wish I could have been there with y'all.
Love you!
Post a Comment