Oh my! Where is the baby? He looks so much older. He is growing too fast for his Nona and Papi!
WOW. He does look like a little man! Those pics are awesome -- you know- one of those in an envelope addressed to me would be a fantastic surprise!;) Love ya!
Oh, Jamie! He is just too cute and I can't wait to hug him in person! Love you!
Oh, that child is so gorgeous! And his little Nike outfit is so cute. I miss him (and y'all) so much!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Oh my! Where is the baby? He looks so much older. He is growing too fast for his Nona and Papi!
WOW. He does look like a little man! Those pics are awesome -- you know- one of those in an envelope addressed to me would be a fantastic surprise!;) Love ya!
Oh, Jamie! He is just too cute and I can't wait to hug him in person! Love you!
Oh, that child is so gorgeous! And his little Nike outfit is so cute. I miss him (and y'all) so much!
Post a Comment