We decided to make some sushi for some friends on Saturday - well lets say a lot of friends. We had 10 adults and 13 kids, so it was quite a full house!
We went all out and decided to try some pretty fancy rolls. We had some California rolls, spicy tuna, garlic sirloin & asparagus, prosciutto & cream cheese (with a spicy sauce), shrimp tempura & veggies, and salmon rolls with the salmon on the outside. It was a lot of hard work, but totally worth it, because everyone loved it! I was bummed that I didn't get pictures of all of them, but I was trying to finish all the rolls up so everyone could dig in and I forgot to get the camera out in time. So, here are a few. They may not look pretty, but they tasted good and that's all that matters.
Yes, we even did a few fancy garnishes.

We went all out and decided to try some pretty fancy rolls. We had some California rolls, spicy tuna, garlic sirloin & asparagus, prosciutto & cream cheese (with a spicy sauce), shrimp tempura & veggies, and salmon rolls with the salmon on the outside. It was a lot of hard work, but totally worth it, because everyone loved it! I was bummed that I didn't get pictures of all of them, but I was trying to finish all the rolls up so everyone could dig in and I forgot to get the camera out in time. So, here are a few. They may not look pretty, but they tasted good and that's all that matters.
Yes, we even did a few fancy garnishes.


Andy even gave some sushi a try and he loved it...he asked for more!


5 comments:
Fun!
Daniel loves sushi but I've never tried it...
Way to go Andy! (Love the shoes :) )
-Andrea
that's awesome!! You gotta do that cooking blog! ;)
That sushi looks awesome! Good job, Jamie! And I think it's so cool that Andy gave it a try.
Thanks for sharing those pictures. You'll have to make me some sushi next time we get together. Yum!
Love the shoes, buddy! Jamie, you are awesome...is there anything you can't do?
Oishii desu! I bet it was delicious since it looked so beautiful.
Awesome, Jamie-San!
Post a Comment