Sunday, December 6, 2009

Snow Day

Last week we had some VERY cold weather and even had a couple days of snow. Our first trip outside to play in the snow was very successful. Andy was excited and lasted much longer than I thought he would. The second visit outside to the snow was a flop. I think we spent more time getting all bundled up than we did out in the snow... actually, we didn't even make it to the snow, we pretty much got past the garage door and then called it quits! I wasn't too upset about that, because it was really cold.



Trudging through the snowdrift in our backyard.

5 comments:

Liz Whatley said...

GREAT PICS!!!!!!!!

anna said...

oh fun you guys had snow!!! glad Andy enjoyed himself:-)

Nanna Beverly said...

SNOW!! Love the pictures! What fun!

The Thomas Crew said...

What a cute little snowman!!

Laurie R. said...

I had kind of forgotten what snow looks like after living in Florida for almost two years. Makes me miss the old days in Alaska a little bit.
Thanks for sharing those cute pictures!