Craig and I are a part of a wonderful church called, The Vine. It was started just a few months ago by a preacher that we used to go hear on Saturday night at another church. We decided to go to The Vine when he started it up, because he's awesome...and a good friend!
When it started we became a part of a small group that meets on Sunday night. We have such a great group of people who have pretty much become our family!
Sunday, The Vine, along with another church got together to raise money for people from the churches that are going on a mission trip to Belize in December - it was called Bowling For Belize.
So, all the small groups from The Vine were teams and competed against each other.
We tie-dyed some shirts and Derek, our group leader (also the preacher- top left of the group picture) decided our name should be, "THE TEAM". Our group knew that we weren't really going to win, so we just decided to do a lot of smack talking and sport some cool shirts. We didn't bowl worth a crap, but we at least looked good...and had fun!


5 comments:
I've been wondering how the church was doing. Daniel and I are looking forward to being a part of it again when we come back. Eve was very intrigued that it was meeting in her school :)
At least it was last time I talked to someone about it!
Glad you all had fun!
-Andrea
Looks like fun!!! Sorry I missed your call - we were in the middle of dinner - I'll call you this week or weekend! Love you!
what a fun night and really cute shirts!!!! Glad you guys have found a good church and good friends/family out there. Makes me smile:-)
You all look so happy! Lots of fun...love the shirts!
Y'all did a great job on those shirts!
Post a Comment