Monday, August 24, 2009

Showing Off

I've been trying to get some of Andy's 'tricks' on video for a while now, and finally I was able to capture a few. I did cut out some of the video where he was being silly and jumping on me, so sorry for the poor editing, but I didn't want it to be too long. Also, I was holding the camera (with the screen facing out so Andy could see himself,) a book and Andy in my lap, so my camera work isn't all that great. I'm just glad that I was able to capture him showing off, because he usually stops what he is doing when he sees the video camera. Enjoy!


5 comments:

Nanna Beverly said...

Oh I have the biggest smile on my face and I just can't stop smiling! What a precious little boy! So proud that he recognizes his letters!!! Big boy! Thanks for sharing....made my day!

Laurie R. said...

That is AWESOME!!!!!
Such a big boy! I'm so proud of him. He is doing such a great job with his letters. And I love to see him do his little songs, too. So stinkin' cute!
Thank you for posting that video!
xoxo

Nona said...

He melts my heart! I watched several times and chuckled each time. He is getting to be such a big boy! Can't wait to see you all again!

anna said...

Andy you are a little genious!!!! And so cute:-). Love the letters and song. Thanks for sharing!

The Thomas Crew said...

You are so smart, Andy!!! My favorite is the way he says the letter H, but I love the two-handled teapot. Can't wait to see y'all, Andy Man!