The County Fair is going on this week and we finally got a chance to go and check it out. They have a huge barn that you could walk through to see all sorts of livestock and, of course, had all the fair rides and food. I figured that we would just check out the animals and then just walk around, but Andy was really interested in all the rides. So, I bought us a hand full of tickets and ventured out to find something we could actually go on. I was surprised at how many rides they had available for little kids. We tried out a few that we both went on and then Andy fell in love with the truck train ride...no parents allowed. He had to ride it several times.
One of the main reasons I wanted to go was to check out the camel rides. They didn't start doing them until 6:45 and Andy was getting really tired, so I wasn't sure if he would do it or not. I tried to see if he would get on the camel, but he got a little upset, so I knew that it was time to go. I was so bummed! Oh well, maybe next year!

Truck train ride time!
A veteran train rider by now, Andy got a little impatient waiting on all the kids to board the ride.
4 comments:
What fun! Wish we could have been there with you! But the pics and video help keep us "close"....
Awesome!!
I bet he was WORN OUT!! And so was mom w/ no stroller! :) I can't believe a ride all by himself! Wow... he really is a big boy now! I'll take him bungee jumping just as soon as he's 3.
Cute, Jamie! I love the one where you can see his face in the side-view mirror. You're getting good at that!! You're such a big boy, Andy. Love you.
Oh, Jamie, you are such a great mommy! Such great pictures....I agree with Shannon. I love the one of his face in the mirror. Thanks for sharing the pics and video...even though I would have loved to have been there in person!! Love you!
Post a Comment